Jolly Technologies’ Lobby Track™ is widely considered the most feature-rich visitor management systems’ application available today. Tracking visitors to a business facility is becoming a major priority, and in some cases even a state or federal requirement. If tracking visitors to and from your facility is high on your priority list, Lobby Track™ would be a welcomed asset.
Lobby Track™ can be used at attended registration stations or it allows visitors to self-register at kiosks. Lobby Track’s online registration allows employees of your organization to pre-register their visitors. Lobby Track™ also allows for scanning visitor information from a driver’s license, passport or business card.
Professional Visitor Badges
With Lobby Track™ the integrated badge designer allows you to design professional visitor badges. For tracking purposes, 1D and 2D barcodes can be added to the badges. Printing badges after registration is, in most cases, done automatically, or by clicking a button at self-check-in kiosks. Lobby Track™ allows the system administrator to set rules to prevent duplicate badge printing.
Lobby Track™ allows for a quick look-up of visitors that may be on third party screening systems. As part of Lobby Track’s security features, you can automatically add visitors to your access control system, issue access control badges or self-expiring time badges, and open turnstiles, gates or other door controls.
Lobby Track Features
- Online Pre-Registration
- Register visitors in advance using intranet based registration
- Manage your visitors and schedule future visits
- Pre-registered visitor immediately visible
- Invitation Management
- Send invitations to pre-registered visitors with visit details
- Self Check-In
- Pre-registered visitors can self-check-in using a kiosk
- Self Register
- New visitors can self-register and check-in using a kiosk or a tablet
- Print visitor badge on demand, after registration
- Fast On-Site Registration
- Registration can be completed and a badge printed in just seconds
- Data can be pulled straight from driver licenses, business cards, or passports
- Visitor Screening
- Check visitors against online and local watch lists
- automatically alert your security team or other personnel via email or text message
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Draft customized NDA and require visitors to sign using an electronic signature pad or scan their signed document
- Save electronic copy of signed NDA in the database for future reference
- Host Notification
- Notify the visitor’s host via e-mail when their visitor arrives
- Visitor Badge Printing
- Design custom visitor badges and print them using name badge printers
- Use adhesive badges, self-expiring badges, or for repeat visitors, print plastic card badges.
- Access Control System Integration
- Enable and disable access control cards (3rd party access control systems) during check in and check out
- Evacuation Report and Logs
- Evacuation report can be quickly generated and printed or e-mailed to your security team
- Select from any of the standard reports or define your own
- Reports can be printed, emailed, or exported
Jolly Technologies – More than just Tracking Visitors
If your organization has something that has to be tracked, counted, or a multitude of other things, Lobby Track™ will meet your company’s needs. With a fast look-up of sexual predator and denied party information, a very robust badge designer, and more features than we can list on a web page, Lobby Track™ has you covered.
If you need to register members and capture their photo, issue plastic membership cards, and check-in and record entrance using networked check-in stations or handheld scanners, take a look at Jolly Technologies Member Track™.
Jolly Technologies also has software to track assets (Asset Track), events (Event Track), and student attendance (School Track). If you need additional information on a visitor management system, or any of the other Jolly Technologies tracking software, contact Total ID Solutions.