Child Identification Cards and Child ID Systems
Do you want better technology to address the growing concern of wandering and missing children? Is your agency or organization looking for a community program that addresses the need for child ID systems? The kidprint ID program is a high-tech tool that gives law enforcement and other community organizations virtually instant access to pertinent demographic information, as well as a recent photo, which is too often hard to find in situations when children go missing.
The kidprint ID program is different from other Child ID programs by providing your organization with all the necessary hardware and software to produce durable plastic child identification cards, and unlimited department IDs, as well. The cards are credit-card sized to easily fit in a purse or wallet as opposed to other systems. The program is affordable, simple to use, and easy to implement in your town, city, or county.
“Speed makes all the difference”
- Single or Double Sided Color ID Card Printer: Prints full color on front and black on back (dual sided model) in approximately 35 seconds. Evolis card printers come with a 3 year warranty.
- ID Management Software: Complete database and card design software. Includes Dossier report printing. The kidprint ID card is pre-formatted. The ID Card Software can also be used for departmental ID’s, special event ID’s, as well as anything else that may go onto a plastic card.
- Digital Fingerprint Capture Device: Our digital fingerprint readers capture prints that are equal to or better than forensic quality (~500 lines).
- Digital Camera with tripod and backdrop: We supply digital cameras that fully integrate with the kidprintID system for seamless operation directly from the computer. There’s no need to waste time taking pictures with the camera and then transferring them to the computer.
- Supplies to print 1000 kidprintID’s: We include 1000 blank white cards, and 5 full color ribbons to print 1000 full color child identification cards. Additional supply packs may be purchased in quantities of 500 or 1000.
- Printer Maintenance Kit: Our superior quality kit includes cleaning cards and swabs to keep the system running in top shape.
- Installation and Training: We provide full software and hardware training on all aspects of the child identification system, which includes unlimited customized ID’s for your organization.
Optional Child ID System Equipment:
- Protective carrying case: A tough rugged case to carry all equipment, including a laptop computer.
- Dell Laptop Computer: Windows XP or Windows 7 (Based on OS system availability).
Minimum System Requirements:
Fully compatible with Windows XP, Vista, Win 7, 8 and 10 (32 and 64 bit)
- 1.7 GHz or higher processor
- 4 GB Memory (8 GB or more recommended)
- 250 GB Hard Drive (minimum)
- 6 – 8 USB ports (4 plus powered hub if using laptop)
Most systems are delivered within 3-5 days of receipt of purchase order.
Total ID Solutions will schedule training as quickly as possible after goods are received.
Warranty & Support
Our service and support team provides unlimited phone and web-based support for one (1) full year from the date of installation. Some hardware components may be covered for a longer period of time depending on manufacturer warranty terms. Extended service plans are available at any time, and are encouraged due to the specialized nature of these products.
Call Total ID Solutions for more information about Child Identification Systems and kidprintID!