- We use your information only to conduct our business and provide products or services to you.
- We will not share your information with any company for their marketing purposes.
- We limit access to your information and use safeguards to help protect it.
What information do you collect about me?
We collect information about you to quote a product or service you requested. This is called “Nonpublic Personal Information” if it identifies you and is not available to the public.
- Contact Information: You provide this to us on our “contact information” page online. We may also obtain it from directories and other outside sources. It includes your name, title, company name, street and e-mail addresses, phone number, and fax number.
- Web Site Information: This information is unique to Internet transactions. It includes the Web site that linked you to ours, your computer operating system, and the pages you viewed on our site. Some of our Web sites may also store “cookies” on your computer. Cookies save certain information entered by you on our Web sites. They also collect technical data, like your Internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, and session ID.
Who might get information about me from you?
We do not share your information to any third party outside our organization.
How do you protect my information?
We restrict access to your Nonpublic Personal Information to our employees and others who we feel must use it to provide our products and services. Their use of the information is limited by law, our employee code of conduct, and written agreements where appropriate. We also maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
How can I review and correct information you have about me?
To review information we have about you, send a written request to Total ID Solutions, Inc., 1330 Lloyd Rd., Wickliffe, OH, 44092. You must describe the kind of information you want to review. Include your full name, company name and address. Within 7 business days, we will describe what is available and how you may request corrections.
Is there additional information for Web site visitors?
Yes. When you visit our Web sites, we use the information we collect to provide services to you. We also use it to understand what you want so that we can enhance your online experience.
Web Site Information helps us understand what you want so that during your next visit to our Web site, your experience will be even better.
Why do you ask for my e-mail address?
When you ask for additional information on a product of service on our Web site, we collect your e-mail address so that we can send you e-mails concerning your requests from us, and other information we think you’ll find useful. We do not use your email address for distributing SPAM emails.
At your request, we will also use your e-mail address to provide updates about our products and services. You can stop receiving these updates at any time.
To ensure you get our e-mails, our service provider or we may receive confirmations when you open them or click through e-mail links. These confirmations may also show whether your e-mail application supports graphics, so we can tailor our messages to you. We will not share this information or your e-mail address with other companies for their marketing purposes. Upon your request, we will delete your information from our database, if you contact us via the phone number or email address given on our web site.
What about links to other Web sites?
Our web site contains links to other sites that are not maintained by us. These links are solely for your convenience. We make no warranties or representations about other web sites. We recommend that you read the privacy and security policies of these sites.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
Total ID Solutions, Inc.