Evolis has found an incompatibility issue between some versions of the Evolis Premium Suite and some printer’s firmware version.
Symptom: The installed printer is detected as “offline” in supervision mode in the Evolis Print Center. Communication with the printer and printing are not possible if the printer is “offline”.
- Evolis Zenius
- Evolis Primacy
- Evolis Elypso
- Evolis KC200 et Evolis KC200B
Evolis Premium Suite version concerned:
- 18.104.22.1688 (Published 10/07/2015)
- 22.214.171.1243 (Published 27/08/2015)
- 126.96.36.1990 (Published 25/09/2015)
- 188.8.131.528 (Published 14/10/2015)
- 184.108.40.2060 (Published 19/11/2015)
Printer firmware version concerned :
- 1607 (or above) – Download firmware version 1604 here
According to Evolis, versions “220.127.116.118” (published 01/13/2016) or “18.104.22.1682” (published 07/01/2016) of the Evolis Premium Suite solves the incompatibility issue. Download Evolis Premium Suite for Elypso-Primacy-Zenius Here
Evolis recommends updating the Evolis Premium Suite if your printer is, or has been in the past, detected as “Offline” within the Evolis Print Center, or if your Evolis printer is currently using one of the concerned versions listed above.
Contact Total ID Solutions if you have additional questions, or need help updating the Evolis Print Center or the card printer’s firmware.